Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
List of QBs with most passing yards in first four seasons.
(06-04-2015, 11:38 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: We had a pretty tough schedule last year, especially for a team that lost it's top 2 receivers, top TE, and top LB a big chunk of the year.  Yet we won 10 games.

Yep. The defense also gave up a lot of yardage last year, way too much.

I do like Eifert and think he's going to be very good, but I don't know if I can call him a "top TE" with not even 500 career receiving yards. Also, our #1 receiver was healthy for a good portion of the season, it's not like Green was IR'd in week 1.

With that said, Andy played very well at times, the defense came up with timely turnovers at times, and Jeremy Hill is a great football player. It took a full team effort last year and I think a lot of people were surprised that they came away with 10 wins.

It's not like Andy rose up and overcame the odds to win 10 games by himself. He had a below average statistical season overall. How was 2014 any sort of proof that Andy is the "main reason" for the team's success?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: List of QBs with most passing yards in first four seasons. - djs7685 - 06-04-2015, 11:49 AM