Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
List of QBs with most passing yards in first four seasons.
(06-04-2015, 12:21 PM)djs7685 Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIW5L9sik2LCfk_KrGqBY...SeuTImQ6ME]

Yes, WhoDeyWho, you completely got me! You bringing up turnovers by other members of the team is really refuting my stance that the passing game declined and every other facet of the game improved. Other than Andy throwing less INT in 2011 than Carson in 2010, everything else about the passing game declined from 2010. I'm showing the entire picture, you're showing the 1 point that doesn't even make sense in a feeble attempt to not look silly. I don't know why you do this. Do you know, it's perfectly reasonable to change your opinions based on new information that someone gives you? I'm showing you that everything EXCEPT the passing game improved, yet you refuse to say anything but Andy being the "main reason" the team improved. lolwat

2+2=4. "NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" STOMP STOMP STOMP. WHERE'S MY BOTTLE?!?!

Andy accounted for 8 less turnovers than Palmer did.  From an efficiency standpoint, there wasn't much of a dropoff between the two.  Would this team had won "in spite" of Dalton had he come out as a rookie and laid an egg?  Were they really that good?  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: List of QBs with most passing yards in first four seasons. - WhoDeyWho - 06-04-2015, 12:33 PM