Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
List of QBs with most passing yards in first four seasons.
(06-04-2015, 05:28 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Again, I'm not saying Palmer was solid-gold in 2010 but again, most of the pieces around him were either unemployed or on other team's benches as soon as the season wrapped.

Not Gresham and Benson. Benson had another full season in him, plus he was solid for the Pack before getting injured. 

RB's tend to fall off suddenly, but he still had plenty of life in 2010.

TO was 37 with a reputation, so I'm not surprised he was out of work. Chad had trouble learning the Pats complex playbook (he wasn't traded until the lockout ended, so not much time to learn and gel). Shipley's career was ruined by injury. The o-line was great. I don't really buy the no talent excuse for 2010. 

Besides, were Dalton's weapons in 2011 really that much better? He still had Benson (1 year older) and Gresham. No Shipley. AJ was an upgrade, but Simpson was a downgrade. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: List of QBs with most passing yards in first four seasons. - Shake n Blake - 06-04-2015, 05:39 PM