Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
List of QBs with most passing yards in first four seasons.
I don't think anyone can honestly say Andy Dalton physically is not a good QB. Go watch the Saints game where he just shredded them, and made every throw with ease. The issue with Dalton is being consistent. Take a guy like Manning, or Brady or Rogers. They have bad games too, just like every QB in the league, but their bad games aren't a 2 QBR vs Cleveland.

I honestly believe the difference between Andy Dalton as he is now, and him being in the talks of a top 10 QB is mental. When the pressure mounts, he stumbles. Be it primetime, or playoffs, when the moment is the biggest, Andy doesn't rise to the occasion. That is a mental block of some sort and it's up to the coaches and Dalton to determine how to over come it. He has the physical tools, he was a winner in college, but something has changed in the pros. If they can ever find what it is that is missing in that confidence or "swagger" that Rodgers has, Brady has, etc we really will have a damn fine QB.

I look at Boomer who most fans here love. He wasn't the most talented guy in the league, he was good, but what he really had was that "it" factor. He walked into the huddle and made the guys around him believe they were going to win. Andy needs to find that, and just tap into it.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: List of QBs with most passing yards in first four seasons. - Murdock2420 - 06-05-2015, 05:01 AM