Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
List of QBs with most passing yards in first four seasons.
(06-07-2015, 04:47 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Some don't realize just how much these terrible games hurt Dalton's overall passer rating. Take Dalton's 2.0 game for an example. In that game, he went 10/33 with 86 yards and 3 int's. If that were a "normal" bad game, say...20-33-200-1-1 (75.3 passer rating), his overall passer rating for the season would've been 88.6, which is a huge jump from 83.5.

An 88.6 rating would've had him tied for 17th in passer rating. Instead, he finished 25th.

Basically, the 2.0 game defined his season and tanked his overall rating. 

Yep! But Dalton did put up that game along with 4 playoff debacles. It's these kind of games that just irk fans.

But what irks me more than Dalton is that Lewis didn't pull Dalton when the team still had a chance. Of course, we didn't have a decent backup QB either, which I also hold Lewis accountable for.

This is why I hope McCarron really puts it together. The coach needs to be able to replace a player who just isn't getting it done while the team still has a chance to turn it around and pull out a win.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: List of QBs with most passing yards in first four seasons. - BengalChris - 06-07-2015, 06:34 PM