Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
List of QBs with most passing yards in first four seasons.
(06-08-2015, 08:46 AM)fredtoast Wrote: It is amazing the lengths you will gpo to bash agood performance by Dalton.

If 3 tds was so easy to get then why were only 3 other QBs in the league able to do it?  And why were only TWO able to get 3 tds and zero ints?

And there have been plenty of other good games Dalton has had against good teams.

People have already made up their minds about Dalton. The whole idea of trying to convince people to change their minds at this point is rather ridiculous. Some people really like him and point out his good points. Other people don't like him and point to his bad points.

Good points are: He's been the QB for 4 consecutive playoff appearances, he's had some pretty darn good games in that time. He's better than average during the regular season.

Bad points are: He's played very poorly in the playoff games and currently is tied for the worse playoff record in NFL history. Has some days where he just plays horribly by anyone's measure. He's worse than average in the playoffs and big games and Thursday night games.

The only person in the universe who can change people's minds at this point is Dalton himself. If he wants to win over more fans he's going to need to have a much better year than last year. Another year like last year and the number of fans calling for change is going to grow significantly.

People like or don't like Dalton based on his play. I hope he has a much better year in 2015 and we finally see some good playoff games from this team. But I'm not buying any of the off season hype. I need to see it during the season and playoffs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: List of QBs with most passing yards in first four seasons. - BengalChris - 06-08-2015, 10:16 AM