Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
List of QBs with most passing yards in first four seasons.
(06-10-2015, 01:04 PM)djs7685 Wrote: What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

After the guys are in the NFL, draft position sort of goes out the window. You don't win championships because some of your players are better than the guys from your team 10 years ago. You don't win championships because your guy drafted in the 2nd round has similar stats to the guy drafted in 2003 in the first round.

You're making almost zero sense with these arguments, if you can even call them arguments. They're just sentences that aren't real rebuttals against my points. You've yet to actually show me why it makes sense to compare 1 guy to former Bengals but our other players can only be compared to their peers and we don't care what previous Bengals at their position have done.

You wanted to know why no one is talking about the guy Jermaine replaced.  Hell, I don't even remember who our last TE was at this point without looking it up.  

Dalton's the QB.  Carson was the previous QB.  The QB is top dog, so it shouldn't come as a surprise to you that the two would be compared against one another.  Especially when you have fans claiming how bad the current QB is. 

Relative to Carson, he doesn't appear to be as bad as people are saying he is.   
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: List of QBs with most passing yards in first four seasons. - WhoDeyWho - 06-10-2015, 01:07 PM