Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
List of QBs with most passing yards in first four seasons.
(06-08-2015, 10:36 PM)Rhinocero23 Wrote: Two points...

You say a good performance, I have no issue with that, it was good. My issue is it was referred to as a "shredding" performance. 

BTW a total of 4 QB's out of the 16 they played had 3 TD's - that is 1/4 of all the Qb's they faced. You said 3 (+Dalton in the league...nice slant) It was not a good Defense and it was not a "shredding" performance. "Good" I agree with.

Also the lengths I went to was posting the stats...AKA facts. I know it really makes the "Yea but Dalton is above average" point of view hard to defend, sorry.

A 143.9 passer rating with 3 TDs isn't "shredding". Got it.

(06-10-2015, 04:14 AM)fredtoast Wrote: The fact is that Palmer has a higher career interception percentage (3.2) than Dalton (3.1).

Guess that is going to make you pretty mad, eh?

Certainly you're making this up. Dalton is the king of INT's. Honestly though, they both have an INT problem. It's just that Palmer was often given a pass for his. Dalton is given the opposite of a pass.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: List of QBs with most passing yards in first four seasons. - Shake n Blake - 06-10-2015, 08:23 PM