Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
List of QBs with most passing yards in first four seasons.
(06-11-2015, 11:26 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I know, but the OP title is:
List of QBs with most passing yards in first four seasons.

So I wanted to stay on topic and show the OP and everyone else that he's not as good as everyone seems to believe. Can he be good? Yes, the ability appears to be there, but we've only seen it once out of 4 years so far. Now, for last year, I'll give him a bit of a pass, hard to put up numbers when your top targets are down. So as long as everyone is healthy this year, then I expect that he better have another top 10 year. If not, then we need to think about a replacement.

This entire topic is based upon a tweet that probably was pretty simple and one-dimensional that really isn't deserving of the amount of discussion we are giving it.  Again my first take was “Hmm, not sure how important this stat really is, but Marvin Lewis got both of these guys, so he may be pretty fortunate and bad at capitalizing.”  Then again, I look to blame him so take it for what it’s worth.
ThumbsUp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: List of QBs with most passing yards in first four seasons. - Nately120 - 06-11-2015, 11:34 AM