Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
List of QBs with most passing yards in first four seasons.
(06-13-2015, 02:16 AM)DaltontoKroftSBchamps Wrote: He played an excellent first half against San Diego and would have been near-perfect if not for Gio's fumble near the goalline.  The fumble changed the whole complexion of the game.  He got blitzed by the Chargers in the 2nd half and did not play as well, although he was not helped by AJ's drop and throwing the ball 59 times.

Exactly.  I think the wind played a factor too on some of those throws, which would affect any QB.  Plus, you could tell the sun was in his eyes too.  And we all know San Diego got  a little lucky.  Not to mention, he was just a little off, which happens to the best of them.

So i mean, really, if not for Gio's fumble, San Diego blitzing, AJ's drop, having to throw the ball 59 times, the wind, the sun in his eyes, San Diego getting lucky, and Andy just being a little off, then I think we win that game and he's team MVP. 

Yeah, we lost 27-10 and yeah, we didn't score a single point in the 2nd half.  Yeah, Andy turned over 4 times, but OJ Simpson killed a person and Jake Locker isn't even in the league any more.  So I think it's nothing to worry about.  Kid played a pretty solid game and showed a ton of heart, something Carson Palmer never did.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: List of QBs with most passing yards in first four seasons. - Wes Mantooth - 06-13-2015, 10:28 AM