Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
List of QBs with most passing yards in first four seasons.
(06-13-2015, 10:40 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Like I have said many times, when he is kept clean he picks teams apart.  Brady is the same way.  Brady folds when pressured, especially in his face.  Why does he get a pass on that and Dalton sucks because of it?  I don't think asking your offensive line for decent protection is asking too much. 

The Bengals were 3rd in (least) sacks given up in 2014, with only 23, and 2nd in (least) QB hits, with only 48.  In 2013 they were also 3rd, in (least) sacks, with 29, and 1st in (least) QB hits with 47.  In 2011 they were 4th and 4th respectively.  The only year of Dalton's career they ranked poorly in these stats was 2012, when they were 26th in sacks, but they were still 7th in QB hits.

This idea that Dalton sees an unordinary amount of pressure is simply not true.  It's just not.  In fact, he's one of the better protected QB's in the league.  It doesn't take a genius to look at that line and realize that they're above average.  Some of you find more excuses and bs surround Dalton then I ever thought possible.

And to answer your question about Brady, he doesn't get a "free pass".  He's won 4 Superbowls. He's been league MVP three times.  He's never thrown even 15 Int's in a single season.  Not once.  In 15 years.  He has a ridiculous winning percentage.  etc, etc, etc...  He's not given a free pass for anything.  He just plays better than most and has earned the benefit of the doubt on the rare occassion he doesn't.  To insinuate he doesn't anything poorly at a similar rate to Dalton is ridiculous.  And the simple answer to your question is, he's Tom ***** Brady!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: List of QBs with most passing yards in first four seasons. - Wes Mantooth - 06-13-2015, 11:02 AM