Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
List of QBs with most passing yards in first four seasons.
(06-16-2015, 01:59 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Yes, you have won the internet for Andy Dalton by pointing out that he makes the strategic move of leading the league in pick-sixes at a better time than our last QB.  To think, some teams get to talk about Super Bowl rings and we get to puff out our chests over our QB leading the league in pick-sixes in his 2nd year as opposed to our QB that did so in his 7th.

You and the guy who thinks our team has no talent on offense have convinced me that Dalton is da' man.  I just wish they'd trade him to the Bills for four 1st-round picks so he could stop carrying this team on his back and win win win it all!

At no point did I "puff out my chest" in relation to other team's Super Bowl winning QBs.  I did make a point that Palmer had 5 in his seventh season, and Dalton had 4 (which did not lead the league as you said, but I digress) in his second season.  If you don't see the difference in what a QB should be at that point in their careers, then that is a you problem. 

I think Andy has the capability of winning it all this season if the team can stay healthy and they use all their weapons and try to keep them all fresh.  If that makes me a ginger-colored glasses wearing fan in your eyes, so be it.  I choose to see the good that can come from this current team. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: List of QBs with most passing yards in first four seasons. - SHRacerX - 06-16-2015, 05:01 PM