Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
List of QBs with most passing yards in first four seasons.
(06-16-2015, 10:39 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Yeah, it does seem that this board has been pretty pro-Andy so far. I know Corner and Toast Jones (now Wes Mantooth) are anti-Andy guys, but they haven't been posting much it seems. Godfather, Nately and a few others are still around. Even though I have defended Andy a lot, I realize that there's a lot to like and dislike about him, so I prefer for the conversations to be balanced between pro and anti Dalton guys. Otherwise it turns into a big circle jerk.

I was on go-bengals for a couple days before coming here. The mods were cracking jokes about how much Andy talk goes on there, but I really didn't hang around long enough to see it. I'll pass on 50 mulligans though. LOL Mullsy really impressed me with how long he could keep an argument going, but his logic and lines of thinking would change from one day to the next. Whatever made Andy sound worse would be the angle he'd take, whether it made sense or not.

I'm not sure if I'm anti-Andy so much as a person who points out that Dalton throwing 33 TDs when Peyton Manning is throwing 55 of them isn't quite as impressive as Palmer throwing 1 less TD but leading the entire NFL.  Stuff like that makes me look like I hate Andy Dalton and I want to make sweet love to Carson Palmer while the Bengals play ANYONE else at QB, and MOST of that statement isn't true (I swear!).

Meh, I'm a bit biased but some of the pro-Andy crowd are just SO pro-Andy that pointing out anything that makes him seem not awesome (you know, like his QB ranking compared to his peers?) seems like hater-fueled bashing.  Meh, oh well.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: List of QBs with most passing yards in first four seasons. - Nately120 - 06-16-2015, 11:35 PM