Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
List of QBs with most passing yards in first four seasons.
(06-16-2015, 11:35 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm not sure if I'm anti-Andy so much as a person who points out that Dalton throwing 33 TDs when Peyton Manning is throwing 55 of them isn't quite as impressive as Palmer throwing 1 less TD but leading the entire NFL.  Stuff like that makes me look like I hate Andy Dalton and I want to make sweet love to Carson Palmer while the Bengals play ANYONE else at QB, and MOST of that statement isn't true (I swear!).

Meh, I'm a bit biased but some of the pro-Andy crowd are just SO pro-Andy that pointing out anything that makes him seem not awesome (you know, like his QB ranking compared to his peers?) seems like hater-fueled bashing.  Meh, oh well.

Lol. Apologies for mistakenly pegging you an anti-Dalton guy. Fwiw, I kind of figured you were just more irritated with ultra pro-Andy guys than an actual Dalton hater.

I agree that some are a little over the top with their Dalton love.

Btw, we all know you want to have Carson's baby. You're not fooling anyone. LOL
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: List of QBs with most passing yards in first four seasons. - Shake n Blake - 06-17-2015, 12:47 AM