Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
List of QBs with most passing yards in first four seasons.
(06-17-2015, 07:53 PM)Rhinocero23 Wrote: So what is it you would like me to respond to. 

You act as if Palmer schemed to take the money in the front end of the deal just to outsmart Mike Brown down the road? If your flawed theory is correct and it was just about the money to Palmer then explain why he did not show up for 1 day of minicamp to collect 12 million. 

You are just emotional about a guy who told your boy Mike Brown to suck it. In Palmer's opinion Mike was not fielding a team that was built to win a SUPERBOWL (and Palmer is correct as the fact have proven). Palmer's actions were the equivalent of saying hey you are not doing what I think will work so I am taking what you agreed to pay me and leaving the rest on the table. 

That takes balls man....think of the number of players that half assed their way through the last dime of their deal (getting it all) then telling Mike to suck it as they go play for a better ran organization. The list is massive and has been discussed in many previous threads in the old place. I am sure you do not need me to remind you of Justin Smith, Spikes, Max Montoya, J Jo, Dillon, etc.

Or do you want me to respond to the fact that you think Dalton did not  step-up in every Playoff game. Dalton did nothing to win any playoff game and did plenty to lose them all. What is your point? I refuse to live in your fantasy world that Dalton played well at all in any of them.

It takes balls to quit a team?  And you say it is because of a lack of winning yet he goes to the Raiders?  What is your point?  Hint:  it is on the top of your head. 

Clueless. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: List of QBs with most passing yards in first four seasons. - SHRacerX - 06-17-2015, 09:48 PM