Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rumor Browns offer 3rd rounder for McCarron
(01-16-2016, 06:34 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: I don't see any of those guys being traded to a division opponent other then Bledsoe (who was one of the first rounders.) Wouldn't you agree their should be a price hike for trading within the division? Especially when we're talking about a franchise that has proven time and time again to make foolish decisions.

The only recent QB trades within a division (that I can recall) are Bledsoe and McNabb. McNabb was traded for a 2nd and a conditional 3rd/4th.

You wouldn't put McCarron on the same level as Bledsoe and McNabb though, would you?

If I really think about it, no I don't think there should be a price hike simply to trade within your division. If you really feel a player is going to come back and hurt you, you probably shouldn't trade him within the division regardless of the return. Like I said though, I really don't fear McCarron. Especially with the Browns. Either way, a more reasonable price hike would be the Browns' 32nd pick. Not the 2nd pick in the entire draft. Sure, it's nice to think about, but it's not happening. 

Still, getting the 32nd overall pick for McCarron would be a major win for the Bengals. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rumor Browns offer 3rd rounder for McCarron - Shake n Blake - 01-16-2016, 07:02 PM