Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rumor Browns offer 3rd rounder for McCarron
(01-16-2016, 08:36 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Now, why would Hue Jackson want AJM?  Doesn't he know that Ajm can't read defenses, has horrible pocket presence, and below average arm strength?  I mean, this has been well-documented by members of this very message board.

Either Hue Jackson can't evaluate players correctly (and we should be glad he left) OR maybe AJM is a decent QB and its the members here that really don't know what they're talking about.

Finally someone with some sense on here. The McCarron hate on here is comical. If someone hadn't watched an NFL game in 5 or 6 years and read this board, they would think Dalton has won 3 Super Bowls and was the mvp for all of em. 

McCarron will be a high caliber starting QB in the NFL who doesnt crack under pressure. I'm not even gonna repond to all the idiotic things I've read on here about how bad AJ has been. All I will say is, AJ looks light years ahead of Andy in his 4th game. As to the wildcard game against the Steelers, noone lights it up in a downpour, just ask Tom Brady. 

I would trade Andy for a 1st round pick without hesitation and name AJ the starter going forward. Would set our franchise up for even more long term success.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rumor Browns offer 3rd rounder for McCarron - whodey4life84 - 01-16-2016, 11:09 PM