Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Have and Still Need A Top Linebacker Pick
(02-05-2016, 03:24 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Aww his squirming when he gets pinned up against a wall when people call out his bull shit is fantastic. 

I said Geno doesn't get double teamed as much as you think as you implied he was drawing them all day (before you changed your stance on this)

Peko, Sims and Thompson are inconsistent at best vs double teams. Often getting driven off the ball and failing to obstruct the OL enough to give the LBs a clean shot. 

You are flailing at this point fred. It's sad. It's just sad.

I am not squirming at all.

Your own words were that our LBs had to deal with a guard "on every snap".  Then when I pointed out that Geno drew lots of double teams you started backpeddling and you have not stopped since.   I am guessing you are posting this from someplace way out in the parking lot by now.

How can you say that our LBs have to deal with a guard "on every snap" when Geno gets double teamed as much as any DT in the league and handle them very well?

You actually make some decent points sometimes but your tendency to exaggerate every single claim costs you a lot of credibility.

(waits for a post from Royle with lots of personal insults and terms like "sad" and "laughable" but no real substance)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Have and Still Need A Top Linebacker Pick - fredtoast - 02-05-2016, 05:12 PM