Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Have and Still Need A Top Linebacker Pick
(02-05-2016, 05:12 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am not squirming at all.

Your own words were that our LBs had to deal with a guard "on every snap".  Then when I pointed out that Geno drew lots of double teams you started backpeddling and you have not stopped since.   I am guessing you are posting this from someplace way out in the parking lot by now.

How can you say that our LBs have to deal with a guard "on every snap" when Geno gets double teamed as much as any DT in the league and handle them very well?

You actually make some decent points sometimes but your tendency to exaggerate every single claim costs you a lot of credibility.

(waits for a post from Royle with lots of personal insults and terms like "sad" and "laughable" but no real substance)

Coming from the ***** who brought me up in a conversation I wasn't apart of, it is sad and laughable fred. 
I don't bring you up unless we are talking. I'm not a coward like you.

I haven't changed any of my stances. I'm sorry your "lawyer" lernin' left out hyperbolic responses, as nothing truly happens "every play". 

But I am glad you tried to turn this on me you whiny *****. 

There, some actual insults since you can't seem to differentiate between calling you out on being wrong and an actual insult. 

Bottom line:
I posted proof you are wrong. 
One of the other former blockers (Wyche) has confirmed it as well. 
You are wrong. As you usually are on matters of the OL. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Have and Still Need A Top Linebacker Pick - RoyleRedlegs - 02-05-2016, 05:44 PM