Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cam wins a playoff game and enters Super Bowl before we do under XXXX.
(01-25-2016, 01:02 PM)BritishBengal Wrote: Way to mask the truth with stating only their draft position. His weapons are Ted Ginn, a (up until this season) monumental draft bust who has hopped from team to team. Philly Brown an undrafted WR from OSU. A solid TE in Olson, but was far from elite and Jonathan Stewart, talented, but oft injured. Those are his starting weapons. Now going into the season, I think there is little doubt he had the weakest talent of any team in the NFL on paper. The fact they have flourished is undoubtedly in large part down to Cam. 

How should he react? Be happy? Or present himself to the media like every other QB? Pretend it doesn't hurt and only look forward to the next game?

Yup. There's no doubt that Cam had the weakest group of "weapons" around him in the NFL this year. Olsen is great, but those WRs? Blech. Funchess early on looks like a bust. Ginn hasn't been used much since his days in Miami (hint - a long time ago). Cam sure could've used Benjamin this year.

As for what Cam did in college, are we really going to act like "receiving stolen ptoperty" is a big deal? All that means is that he bought a stolen item (laptop) from someone. It's possible he didn't even find out it was stolen until after he bought it. I bet most of the people on these boards have "received stolen property" unknowingly or not.

Even if you want to take a minor charge from 6 years ago seriously, what has Cam done since? He's been a straight arrow and he's constantly doing nice things for people. I really have to wonder about people that genuinely hate the guy. There's nothing there to hate about the guy. Nothing.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cam wins a playoff game and enters Super Bowl before we do under XXXX. - Shake n Blake - 01-25-2016, 02:03 PM