Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Already being picked to miss 2016 playoffs
This is one of those things "we" are told to do because it generates just this -- shares/hits etc. Look at Graziano's "prediction" that the Bengals will win the Super Bowl next year. No one actually read that or they wouldn't be sharing it. It wasn't a "prediction" -- he said at some point Charlie Brown is going to kick the ball.

The Bengals were also a team that was going to miss the playoffs last year (and my partner Paul Dehner Jr. said it's happened several times the last few years) -- and the Ravens were going to the Super Bowl. Part of this is national perception. Yes, people will forget Dalton was a top 5 MVP candidate before he was hurt. Marvin isn't a media darling. The Bengals don't woo the national media.

Right now, if I had to - I'd peg them at 10-6/11-5 and either the AFC North champs or a WC team, battling with the Steelers provided good health again.
Beat writer for Cincinnati.com & The Enquirer. Follow along on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Periscope.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Already being picked to miss 2016 playoffs - jowczarski - 02-10-2016, 01:53 AM