Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why Didn't Hill Have Two Hands On The Ball?
(02-12-2016, 07:02 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You addressed it by asking if Hill is a member here (above), which was you trolling and contributing absolutely nothing to the thread other than trying to ridicule me, which failed horribly.

The debate in this thread was about whether or not the coaches had worked more with Hill on ball security and why they had not drilled it into his head that the most important play of his professional football life to that point came down to him holding on to the football. 

Like I said, your history of trolling, along with you having contributed absolutely nothing to the thread, made it personal.

You keep failing, and it was fun watching you go down in flames, but now it's just annoying.

Ridicule you? 
It was a harmless question preceding my belief that he would be the only one with the answer.
Stop always making things about you, because that wasn't even necessarily directed toward you alone.

As for your definition of debate: what is it exactly that you are going to debate?
All we know is that none of us know whether any of the things you said happened, actually did, so how could one take a stance on the subject either way to have a back and forth? (otherwise known as a debate)
Too bad Jeremy Hill wasn't a member here so he could chime in and explain.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why Didn't Hill Have Two Hands On The Ball? - Harmening - 02-12-2016, 07:14 PM