Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why Didn't Hill Have Two Hands On The Ball?
(02-15-2016, 05:13 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I had not even posted in this thread when you started taking shots at me.  That is all you do.

No.  they speak for themselves in many many threads that you turn into garbage with your personal attacks.  Even YOU admit that the reason people don't like you is because they are tired of you bringing up the same personal attacks over and over again.  That is why you refuse to have the poll posted, remember?
Because I'm tired of you posting bullshit and personal attacks on me over and over again and then just acting like they never happened and then going on like you didn't lose any credibility.

It's amazing how many people buy into it, and that's what annoys me.

Once again, if I'm wrong, why'd you ignore my point about you making up all that stuff about me and how people treated me right after the wreck and since then?

(02-15-2016, 05:13 PM)fredtoast Wrote: if you don't believe me then just keep doing what you do and see how much longer you last.  You have already been suspended once.  Do you think you will just get unlimited chances if you don't change your behavior?
Was suspended because I wouldn't drop the past.

If this message board is one where it's ok to just post things and then not be held accountable for them, it's fine, but then why are my past posts brought up a lot?

What makes you free from the past but not me?

(02-15-2016, 05:13 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So it was MY fault that YOU got suspended?

Hilarious 

Yep, you still don't get it.

Yes, because I didn't break any rules and you did the same thing, but you complained to management and I didn't, so I was suspended.

Actually, when I brought that up, I was told to just put you on ignore, so why weren't you just told to put me on ignore?  

Double standard, much?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why Didn't Hill Have Two Hands On The Ball? - BFritz21 - 02-15-2016, 08:20 PM