Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why Didn't Hill Have Two Hands On The Ball?
(02-15-2016, 08:20 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Because I'm tired of you posting bullshit and personal attacks on me over and over again and then just acting like they never happened and then going on like you didn't lose any credibility.

It's amazing how many people buy into it, and that's what annoys me.

I didn't lose any credibility because I was not wrong.

The argument has been re-hashed a thousand times.  Everytime it comes up every tells that you were wrong and I was right.  We have even offered to put up a poll to prove how totally and completely wrong you are, but you refuse to face the truth and admit that you were wrong.

And then you go around in threads like this and take shots at me when I was not even posting.

Here is a tip that might keep you from getting banned from ANOTHER message board.  if everyone says you are wrong then you have to at least consider that you are wrong.  Especially when you are arguing with someone like me who has as many haters around here as anyone.  There are members here who have never agreed with me on anything until you start one of your little squealing fits then they tell you that you are wrong.  Think about that for a while before you respond. 

And especially think hard about it before you accuse everyone who agrees with me of being brainwashed or gullible.

And accusing the mods of having a double standard.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why Didn't Hill Have Two Hands On The Ball? - fredtoast - 02-15-2016, 08:51 PM