Poll: Do you want more posts like this?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bodine: Where he needs to improve in year 2
(06-08-2015, 04:29 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: I've been waiting for this thread from you since the end of the Bengals season. I was not disappointed. Good job on everything and great work on film study.

Well I've been surprised by the replies being mostly open to discussion and debate except for one of the blanket defenders of the team. 
I plan on hitting Zeitler and maybe Boling as those were the only other OL who saw significant enough PT to care about. Whit's would be the most boring damn thing ever. 

(06-08-2015, 05:01 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: There were definitely times last year where I had to remind myself that Bodine was a rookie, a 4th round rookie at that. He's the one starter that I could see getting bumped if the coaches are serious about getting Fisher on the field. Bodine would be great depth right now. He does have a lot of work to do as of right now.

Once you get NAMED the starter with no competition (Pollak should have had a shot), the whole being a "X round rookie" thing loses a lot of water. We had a guy who should have been out there for competition sake. It isn't like we had diddly at center. 

He is good depth...which is what he probably should be. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bodine: Where he needs to improve in year 2 - RoyleRedlegs - 06-08-2015, 07:52 PM