Poll: Do you want more posts like this?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bodine: Where he needs to improve in year 2
(06-09-2015, 12:06 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Just further proof you didn't really read a damn thing I wrote and went straight to defend mode. 
Keep digging fred. 

I agree with Fred and I did read your post. You are claiming Bodine cant improve and im not knocking what you said because it is true as far as his technique. Which in my opinion can be improved. 

But you are making it seem like he just cant improve. Cook was an upgrade from gutcheck and was considered average. To me Bodine is clearly an upgrade from Cook who was average so in that line of thinking he is above average. 

Why in the would would u cut an above average rookie/move on from him after one year?

Especially when everyone knows players improve from one year to the next. I just dont understand you thinking on this but your write up of Bodine is spot on. Your call to arms over his skill set is a bit premature.
"The Power of life and death is in the tongue"
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bodine: Where he needs to improve in year 2 - CincyProduct - 06-09-2015, 02:20 PM