Poll: Do you want more posts like this?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bodine: Where he needs to improve in year 2
(06-09-2015, 02:35 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: And this is where I stopped reading. 
There is no way you can honestly think that unless you are just applying the horseshit logic of "He isn't Cook so he's better."

Cook was a good center. He had one bad year when he got injured and his legs never regained their strength and it fell apart for him.

Again, technique can be improved to a degree. But you can't just make someone a puncher. You can't just say "Okay, now I'm going to be a violent puncher" You either have it or you don't. If it were so easy to fix technique, why are there busts in the NFL? 

For gods sake, it wasn't a call to arms. It wasn't a call to cut him. I'm not sure where you and fred get this delusional crap. I never said cut him. I never said he couldn't get better. I said it would be hard and it would be against the odds. He has physical limitations. Players generally do not change who they are. Ones that do usually have a physical transformation. 

I mean seriously, if this is what you took away from the post I seriously have to question what your reading comprehension level is. I mean I even say he should stick in the league. But your backwards world, that's a call to arms to cut him?
You are calling a technique issue a physical limitation that is you bad. Point me to any source that saids technique is a physical limiatation...

My exact words were cut him/move on from him. For some reason you got stuck on cut him.

Just because I dont agree with you does not mean you have to resort to Ad hominem. Ppl disagree on this board all the time and talk it out instead of attacking others it takes away from what you are posting.
"The Power of life and death is in the tongue"
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bodine: Where he needs to improve in year 2 - CincyProduct - 06-09-2015, 05:12 PM