Poll: Do you want more posts like this?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bodine: Where he needs to improve in year 2
(06-09-2015, 02:20 PM)CincyProduct Wrote: I agree with Fred and I did read your post. You are claiming Bodine cant improve and im not knocking what you said because it is true as far as his technique. Which in my opinion can be improved. 

But you are making it seem like he just cant improve. Cook was an upgrade from gutcheck and was considered average. To me Bodine is clearly an upgrade from Cook who was average so in that line of thinking he is above average. 

Why in the would would u cut an above average rookie/move on from him after one year?

Especially when everyone knows players improve from one year to the next. I just dont understand you thinking on this but your write up of Bodine is spot on. Your call to arms over his skill set is a bit premature.

(06-09-2015, 05:12 PM)CincyProduct Wrote: You are calling a technique issue a physical limitation that is you bad. Point me to any source that saids technique is a physical limiatation...

My exact words were cut him/move on from him. For some reason you got stuck on cut him.

Just because I dont agree with you does not mean you have to resort to Ad hominem. Ppl disagree on this board all the time and talk it out instead of attacking others it takes away from what you are posting.

Okay, there you go. There's your post. Show me in mine where I said he COULDN'T improve. I said it would be hard and odds are against it. There was nothing about him being cut or moved on from in my original post. 

Technique issues can be driven by several factors. Physical limitations, laziness, bad coaching, inexperience. 
Guess which one Bodine falls under? 

You are adding erroneous accusations to my post that I never made. You said all those things not me. Why act like I did? 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bodine: Where he needs to improve in year 2 - RoyleRedlegs - 06-09-2015, 05:32 PM