Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is ready for March Madness NCAA ?
I must also point out that unlike NBA, most of these players in the NCAA or NIT will not end up in the NBA.  ....I heard a college professor talking of a Dayton point guard of old in a tavern, but he was talking about him as a math student.....Since most of these players will never be pro players, they are indeed college students studying for other careers. .....For the Seniors, most are about to play the last games of their lives. ......add in the cheerleaders and student section and the teachers and loyal fan base, and the atmosphere of college ball is very different from the fans at an NBA game. .....and there are upsets in the NCAA, due to good coaching and solid play by the underdog school. .......Yes, the NBA has grown up adult players, the best there are......but, the NCAA has college players and college students, most who will never go NBA, most playing their last games before graduating and leaving college for other things. It creates an excitement that is great as it captures their college experience for not just the players but all the students and their fan base. .....Comparing NCAA to NBA is comparing apples to oranges. Two different things. ......I love watching the student athletes and the excitement of these college kids, and I love the upsets even if they ruin my bracket pool. ....March Madness, Catch It........The mascots, the cheerleaders, bring it on. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is ready for March Madness NCAA ? - kevin - 03-10-2016, 06:44 PM