Poll: Will you be visiting the bengals.com website as much for news now the forum is going away?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
Who will Visit Bengals.com for news etc since there is no forum?
Hobson's Choice is definitely polarizing. You can get some insight as to how the team is thinking, but sometimes Geoff sounds insane with his praise towards certain players. I have to remind myself that he encounters these guys a lot so he's close to them and basically won't write a bad word about them unless the coaches get frustrated with them or they leave the team.

Also, the specific questions he picks get on my nerves. Someone else had to have submitted the same thing in a more precise manner. Two paragraphs with 1 1/2 of them not even asking anything. Just saying how much they appreciate Hobson and how they're from Indiana and we really need to know that.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who will Visit Bengals.com for news etc since there is no forum? - Bengal Dude - 05-13-2015, 05:32 PM