Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals matched offer to Marvin Jones...
(03-10-2016, 07:59 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Great job Jim, great insight and we all really appreciate it.

The Bengals must of thought MLJ was worth being paid as a #1. I didn't know for sure yet with what we
have all seen. I always thought he was special but i don't know if he will consistently command double teams
and beat #1 CB's in the NFL on a consistent basis. We will see about this in Detroit. Injury has been a hamper
with him too.

I love that the team was able to bring back George and Adam, i actually did not expect this to happen.

Vinny Rey is a very good backup and he has done nothing but help when called upon, love it.

The rest of the guys are really competition and depth signing hopefully.

I really hope as Fred said that we will look for a DT sometime early in this Draft and a Center sometime.

I figure we will Draft atleast one WR and one LB'er but i really think that DT and C might be getting
overlooked at the wrong time.
I agree.  If they don't take a WR in the first (I like Fuller, Doctson, and Coleman), they better take a DT...  I don't know who, but it's not my job.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals matched offer to Marvin Jones... - jason - 03-10-2016, 09:37 PM