Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals matched offer to Marvin Jones...
(03-10-2016, 09:37 PM)jason Wrote: I agree.  If they don't take a WR in the first (I like Fuller, Doctson, and Coleman), they better take a DT...  I don't know who, but it's not my job.

I REALLY like the guy out of TUSLA,his name is Kegarris Garrett,wide receiver,He is big super fast and is a ball hawk.This guy catches everything no matter how much the Cbs try to stop him.He is a monster catching the ball.This guy is a baller,a true DOG.FIGHTS HIS ASS OFF to catch everything.I watched him on U-tube and he would be a great draftpick.Could probably get him in the second.I would like to see a top mean-ass fight to the end type of DT with the first pick.Get the best guy available.Then take a WR in the second.LETS GO,WE GOT UNFINISHED BUSINESS HERE IN THE NATI AND ALL FANS WILL BE ON DECK.ITS TIME TO STRAP IT ON AND GET READY TO FIGHT LIKE A TIGER.I AM READY TO SEE THE FIRST GAME.I HATE HAVING TO WAIT TO SEE OUR WARRIORS BLOW SOMEBODY UP.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals matched offer to Marvin Jones... - fortyyearfan - 03-10-2016, 10:09 PM