Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whit Says We Need More Swagger
(06-10-2015, 04:20 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Hopefully Hill's attitude rubs off on some of the older guys.

WTS, I'm still not so sure about how many more wins a little extra "swagger" is going to bring the team. My guess would be between 0 and 1, but hey, if Whit says we need it, I hope they find a way to get more of that type of attitude on the team.
I think it brings a lot more to the team than you think because it gets the team firing on all cylinders and just rolling through games like no one can stop us.  

If you're rolling on emotion and adrenaline, you line up every play and think "I'm going to dominate this guy and there's nothing he can do to stop me."

Hill's attitude is unreal and I think he'll be a leader just by bringing the swag to the team and attitude like "yeah, we're winners!"

I think that's the biggest part of swagger is just an attitude of knowing that we're a great team.
(06-10-2015, 04:39 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Winning yields swagger, it isn't the other way around.

Agreed, but this team has proven that it is a winner, so we need that swagger to get us over the next hump.  

We need the confidence and attitude that says "we're going to do to you what we like and there's not a damn thing you can do about it."

We need the confidence and air about us that says "this is our time and no one can stop us."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whit Says We Need More Swagger - McC - 06-10-2015, 06:57 PM
RE: Whit Says We Need More Swagger - BFritz21 - 06-11-2015, 09:52 AM