Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Domata Peko - Once and current great?
(06-11-2015, 09:02 AM)djs7685 Wrote: I'd rather take my chances putting an average or better player on the field instead of a "great locker room guy".

Peko hasn't been a decent player in at least 2 years. A lot of us that aren't big Peko supporters aren't just clueless morons that don't know what his role is supposed to be as some like to suggest. We just happen to watch the games and see him getting consistently blown off the line and completely destroyed by the guys he's supposed to be at least keeping up with. If you don't realize that Peko has been getting blown up at an alarming rate over the last 2 seasons, then it's apparent that you don't pay any attention to the line while you watch the games.

Peko has never really been GOOD, but he was once a working bee that filled the NT role at an acceptable level, I guess. Even that time has passed though. I think a lot of people put waaaay too much stock into "locker room guys", looking "cool", and being a genuinely nice person.

Silly me, but aren't football games usually won by putting talented athletes on the field?

I'm just curious, who DO you like on this team?

list the players you would replace by putting better talent on the field
(this isn't some salty comment I just notice you don't seem to like many of the players on this team)

I just sometimes feel you want to revamp the entire team lol
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Domata Peko - Once and current great? - GreenCornBengal - 06-11-2015, 11:25 AM