Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Domata Peko - Once and current great?
(06-12-2015, 03:16 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Then NFL does not credit anyone with a tackle when he was 10 feet away either.  Thanks for demonstrating your knowledge of NFL stat keeping.

Why would you just automatically believe that the guys working for PFF are right and the guys working for the NFL are wrong?

I never said anyone was "right" or "wrong". I'd appreciate if you could stop with the strawman argument bullshit.

I said I use PFF because I use them for everything to remain consistent. They have more stats than anyone else, and I trust them after evaluating their stats for years now. I don't want to use some stats from PFF, some stats from NFL.com, some stats from Yahoo, etc. etc. PFF has the really in depth stuff, so I try to use them for the basic stuff too so I can stay consistent.

If you don't think the NFL goes overboard with giving assisted tackles, then LOL @ your superior "knowledge" of NFL stat keeping.

I love how witty Fred THINKS he is. I make an exaggerated point about a guy being 10 feet away getting an assist (obviously a joke), and I get personally attacked about my knowledge of the game. Trolllolol what a tool.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Domata Peko - Once and current great? - djs7685 - 06-12-2015, 03:19 PM