Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals, Lafell closing in on deal
(03-28-2016, 03:14 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Leverage.. Im not talking about disclosing numbers. Just a simple tweet or announcement that hey were bringing so and so in for a visit, or were close to signing this person. I see other teams do it and I don't think it has an impact.

That's what we already do.

They can't say if they're close to signing as you're never close. It's like being pregnant. You are or you aren't, there's no "she's close to getting pregnant" or "we're close to conceiving a kid."

So that leaves us with who is visiting or taking physicals... which they already put out.

Not referring to you or this case in particular, but I think a lot of people get frustrated because there's not the Pats or Steelers constant updates. That's got nothing to do with the teams, just the media exposure. You've got guys who camp out waiting to hear a nugget for certain teams because even some meaningless update gets response because of how many fans they have. It's not the same for teams like the Bengals, our fanbase is smaller.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals, Lafell closing in on deal - Benton - 03-28-2016, 05:49 PM