Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
PFF believes the Bengals' roster has gotten worse.
(06-11-2015, 02:53 PM)3wt Wrote: Yeah I think we'll miss him.  The guy could block and was a tremendous athlete.  Obviously the coaching staff thought his personality quirks combined with his mental lapses were not worth keeping him, but he could make circus catches and would routinely drag 3-4 guys an extra five yards (unfortunately he would often fumble doing this).   I watched his downfield blocking on some of Hills runs and he was a stud.

I mean i like Kroft and all i just think it will take some time for him to be as good of a blocker
in the NFL as Gresham has become. I kind of disagree with Gresham being a tremendous
athlete, he was pretty slow out there and Kroft might actually be an upgrade there and we
already know Eifert is a much better athlete than Gresham was.

It was Gresham's strength i think we will miss, he is a very strong TE that could block in
both the passing and running game. Might take awhile for Kroft and even Eifert to get to
where he was.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFF believes the Bengals' roster has gotten worse. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-11-2015, 02:58 PM