Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
PFF believes the Bengals' roster has gotten worse.
(06-18-2015, 02:17 PM)fredtoast Wrote: That is exactly what it has to do with.  People make all their judgments based on reputation instead of reality.

You always used to say this on the mothership and would then ignore my responses, but I guess I'll try again here.

Do you not realize that those teams have their reputation BECAUSE of reality?? What do you think "reputation" means?

It's sort of funny because you seem to think "reality" is whatever fredtoast's opinion of the day is, when in actual reality, we're the ones being realistic by using reputation to help base our opinions. For somebody that constantly harps on using facts in debate, you should be more willing to understand why people give the benefit of the doubt to those that deserve it.

Fred's opinion =/= factual or reality
Reputation based on facts = reality

It's funny how you just post hoping everyone on here is a big dummy and won't be able to see through your ruse and be able to pick apart your silly comments like this post.

If you have to choose between Aaron Rodgers or Johnny Manziel to lead your team in a two minute drill, who would you choose and why?

Aaron Rodgers, because he has the reputation of being a great NFL QB, and Manziel doesn't. Whether you like it or not, reputation is based on reality, so stop with your constant bullshit of "judge based on reality instead of reputation!". Reputation IS reality, numbnuts.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFF believes the Bengals' roster has gotten worse. - djs7685 - 06-18-2015, 03:54 PM