Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Cincinnati Reds season thread
That's the thing about sports that keeps people watching. Your team might on paper look like the greatest thing since sliced bread and might play up to it,but they might not and the opposite, on paper your team might look like the 3 stooges meet Gilligans Island and go on to win it all..
Most everyone who makes it to the pro level has the potential to be really good and a lot of it comes down to whether they can play as a team or if it's 25 bruised egos all languishing at the bottom.
I'll be happy if they make it to 3rd place in the division and even more happy if the miracle comes through and they somehow run away with it all and win the WS.. It should be noted that I'm not really expecting much from this team, but sometimes we get really pleasant surprises..
It should be noted means I'll expect you all to have journal entries about this on my desk in the morning..lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2016 Cincinnati Reds season thread - grampahol - 04-07-2016, 01:04 PM