Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Cincinnati Reds season thread
The upside is they did get innings from the starter last night, much needed after Simon didn't get out of the first inning the night before. That helps with St Louis next 3 games. .....I might point out the Cubs have probably the best pitching staff in MLB.  I was hoping I could get them in MLB Fantasy Leagues, but 2 of my teams got Houston and 1 got St Louis. ...I was really hoping for Cubs, they are loaded.  USA Today picks Cubs to win the most games in MLB this year with over 100.  They not only have pitching, but they can flat out hit, and they have Madden in his second year there.  Tampa was a last place team before Madden and for him to win in division with Yankees, Red Sox, Blue Jays, Orioles is amazing. He is a Sparky Anderson that gives Cubs the best chance of winning first World Series in over 100 years. ......So before we say the Reds stink, lets give the Cubs some credit.....Reds did beat Phillies and Pirates. ....Maybe Reds can do better against the Cardinals than the Cubs. .....Reds are 2-1 as far as I'm concerned, because I look at who won the series.  

So getting those starter innings last night to make up for Simon stinking it up was huge. That helps the bullpen and gives them a shot at Cardinals.  Reds are 2-1 in series play. If they beat Cardinals, 3-1 would be a good start to season.  We may have to live with fact that Cubs are pretty good this year.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2016 Cincinnati Reds season thread - kevin - 04-15-2016, 11:31 AM