Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Tez play this season? (Coley Harvey)
(06-16-2015, 12:41 PM)djs7685 Wrote: That's pretty cool then. I mean, I really liked the pickup from everything I've heard about the guy. I haven't watched tons of college ball recently so I'm not really the most informed in draft discussions. I just go by what I hear from everybody online and from my friends, and I never heard that about Dawson until miraculously he's now the best 4-3 OLB after he's in stripes.

It seems to happen every year with at least a few players that the Bengals end up drafting. I don't hear anything about them pre-draft, then after we take them, "PlayerX is the best at his position! We got him as a steal in the 5th round!" and "PlayerY was actually the #1 player on the Bengals board overall in the whole draft, they just knew nobody else would take him so they could grab him in the 7th!"

A bit exaggerated, but yeah, I always hear about how great these guys are after being picked and they're always guys I didn't see a lot of talk about before the draft by Bengals' fans.

Kinda what I am thinking.....and Bud Dupree was considered a hybrid type of player that could line up at OLB or DE.....I made a general statement in regards to the seeming lack of urgency on their part to address the Burfict question, as well as the Michael Johnson question.  I discussed this at that other place too.  At this point, it seems we gotta hope MJ can return to his old form, and that Burfict will be set......or that an unknown variable can step in his place and shine.

Hopefully, that's what happens, and if it does, we are DEFINITELY set at OT..... Smirk

.....and there's this:

"Dawson (6-foot-0, 235 pounds) had a poor combine and has some character issues." Kendricks would have probably been my pick, but not terribly upset with the Dawson pick, it's more about the two OT....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Tez play this season? (Coley Harvey) - Wyche'sWarrior - 06-16-2015, 01:18 PM