Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ravens employ Ray Rice again.....
(05-30-2016, 07:27 PM)Beaker Wrote: Integrity...in a smack thread....you people have no idea how smack is supposed to work. Or that it is supposed to be all in fun and not taken seriously anyway. Anybody claiming the moral high ground in a smack thread doesn't belong in a smack thread in the first place.

Pretty  much what I was saying; as I seen "Bengal on Bengal" hate. The forum is to "talk smack about other teams and their fans". All sides are bringing stuff in here that nobody wants to see in this forum. I too found the integrity slant to be funny.

We have lost focus on the fact that the thread was designed to talk smack about Ray Rice being brought in to mentor rookies. I can see it now:

Rookie: "Mr Rice what should I do if I am out drinking with my girlfriend and she starts acting up?"

Ike: 'You let her taste the backside of your hand"

Rookie:  "Dang we were told in an earlier seminar that we should separate ourselves until we sober up, calm down,  and can make rational decisions".

Ike: " Hook ain't gonna learn nothing with that approach. Quick question for you rookies: What do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes?"

Rookies: Silence

Ike: "Nothing. She already been told twice."
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ravens employ Ray Rice again..... - bfine32 - 05-30-2016, 09:11 PM