Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody Else's Dog HATE Dog Food?
(06-25-2015, 02:04 PM)Harmening Wrote: Actually, the childish way in which you carry yourself on these boards looking for some sort of validation does far worse damage to your self-perceived "prestigious" name than a guy on a message board named Fredtoast could ever do.

I carry myself in a far less childish way than Fred does.  

My mistake is being baited into retaliating and responding because I know that he'll just continue to throw out garbage if I don't, which he does anyways, but I can't stand the fact that people might actually buy into his nonsense just because he's so well-spoken and makes it sound like he knows what he's talking about.

Perfect example, which I've already mentioned a few times, is in my last thread on the other board when I asked him a question that he couldn't answer and he went off on a long speech about how "people felt sorry for me and have never held me accountable, and how everyone was just so supportive of my recovery that they never made me grow up," and so forth, which could not be any farther from the truth.

More than that, there's no way that he could possibly know anything about my personal life that I hadn't mentioned on that board, especially from 15+ years prior, but he made up a bunch of garbage that sounded intelligent so that no one would question it.

Another example is in this very thread where Fred tried to make it sound like I was contradicting myself when it was clear that I was not, which another poster already pointed out, but Fred's too big of a childish coward to take responsibility for anything he posts.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anybody Else's Dog HATE Dog Food? - BFritz21 - 06-30-2015, 02:58 PM