Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody Else's Dog HATE Dog Food?
(07-01-2015, 08:39 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Here is what happened.  You claimed that some carbon dating of the Shroud of Turin was inaccurate because the fibers had been taken from a portion of the shroud that had been repaired or replaced.  I posted a link showing that you were wrong, but you did not understand it.

And I never use the term "lying" when you are just wrong.  I recognize the difference.  You don't usually intend to deceive, instead you are just mistaken.

And although this ongoing discourse between us is childish I can't resist continuing to poke you because of the way you react.

Ha!

That's not even close to what happened!

I was talking about when you claimed that I said Chemotherapy never existed, then claimed that you never said it but posted a link to you actually saying it, claiming that it proved I was a liar, when it actually proved that you did say it, proving that you're a liar!

You're even lying about the Shroud of Turin!  You claimed that it was a fake because carbon dating proved it to be fake, then I posted proof that the dating was taken from a part of the Shroud that had been replaced because of the fire, hence proving you wrong AGAIN!

You keep throwing out bullshit and just hope that I get tired of calling you out on it or that people just blindly accept it because your "word is gold"!

What a complete joke!

Keep trying!  Maybe one day you'll be able to restore your credibility!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anybody Else's Dog HATE Dog Food? - BFritz21 - 07-02-2015, 12:24 PM