Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hue Jackson fed up with Bungles image.....
(06-18-2015, 03:16 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I agree talk it cheap, but he did get 10 wins (really should have been 11 if not for a missed chip shot), but statistically the offense did stumble.  I think he had a lot pinned on Eifert.  He had a great TE in almost every offense he ran with success (Atlanta, Oakland) and I think the loss of Eifert, Smith, MLJ, and AJ for some periods hurt badly.  Not an excuse, but I will give him this year to prove what I already believed which is that Hue has the swagger and mentality that is needed for an NFL offense and I can't wait to see what he does this year. 

I'm here as well.....that offense looked good when he had a full complement of weapons to start the season.  I think another thing people don't consider, and this is speculation on my part, is that they may have been trying a little ball control and got kinda vanilla.  Why?  Well, the defense took a nose dive, and your weapons in the passing game were greatly diminished......interesting theory, I think.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hue Jackson fed up with Bungles image..... - Wyche'sWarrior - 06-18-2015, 03:23 PM