Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hue Jackson fed up with Bungles image.....
(06-19-2015, 04:53 PM)J24 Wrote: We have made the playoffs 4 straight seasons how does this not show the talent of this team?  I want a playoff win hell I want multiple championships but I know the solution isn't to fire the best thing that has happened to this organization in the past 24 years.

J24 the talent, for the most part hasn't been our problem.

You see the talent of the players can override poor/average coaching in the early and middle parts of the season. But as the weather grows cold and the stakes get higher near the end and in the post season that's where coaching has to show up ! That's where the game plan and knowing how to counteract/ out coach the opposition comes into the forefront.

If it was one, hell even two losses you could say it's just dumb luck or whatever. We're 0-6 and it's just like watching the same game over and over again ! 13 second half points J, think about that. Thirteen in 6 second halves ! Like Wyche says we've either drafted the 50 biggest choke artists players over the last decade or we have a coaching problem. It's either one or the other isn't it ? You choose
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hue Jackson fed up with Bungles image..... - bengalfan74 - 06-19-2015, 08:27 PM