Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hue Jackson fed up with Bungles image.....
(06-19-2015, 09:42 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: We generally do better in the 2nd half of the season then the start of the season (other than the playoffs obviously). We are 17-7 in the 2nd half of the season the last 3 years. In the playoffs we have been missing the talent IMO. The years we had the talent a lot of key players were hurt. In 2013 our OL was in shambles, and on defense Atkins, Newman, Hall, Mays, and Lamur were all hurt. The 2014 season was even worse. In 2011, and 2012 we didn't have the talent imo.

I'm not talking about the 2nd half of the season, any season Shoe. I'm talking about winning when it counts ! I'm talking about beating Pittsburgh when we need to ! I'm talking about winning in the spotlight (primtime), I'm talking about getting homefield advantage when one more win would get it done. When it counts we fold !

Look up Marvin's record in primetime, look up his record against teams with winning records, don't forget to discount the games in which a team that was already a lock tanked it late in the season. Let's look up the playoffs.

When it's all on the line we fold up like a pup tent again and again !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hue Jackson fed up with Bungles image..... - bengalfan74 - 06-19-2015, 11:02 PM