Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hue Jackson fed up with Bungles image.....
(06-19-2015, 10:12 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I knew someone would bring up Belichick. Ol' cheats-a-lot is a master strategist. So was Bill Walsh. Tomlin would be on Marv's level if not for the elite QB and (til recently) elite defense that carried that team to Super Bowls. Point is, these guys could get away without passionate leadership. Until Marv becomes a "genius" like Belichick or Walsh, he needs more leadership and fire. Either that or he needs to stumble upon an elite QB. Good luck on that.

These guys all have that potential. I'd also throw Pacman and maybe Dawson in there. Still, I wish the faces of the franchise were more natural as leaders (Marv, Dalton, AJ, etc). I would say Hue shows that fire, but I didn't like how he tee'd off on Hill last year. I liked when Hill stood up for his team after the first Browns game. 
1st off Ben wasn't an elite QB in 08 dude had only thrown 17 TDs to 15 interceptions if you thinks  that's elite then we need to have a serious talk. Secondly I   would rather have a coach that can think rather than one that just yells. I'll give you another guy who wasn't a fiery guy Chuck Noll he won 4 championships with the Steelers or how about Tony Dungy he has a ring. Oh before your say well he had Peyton that's why he won I would like to point out to you that Peyton threw 3 TDs to 7 ints in that postseason run. My point being Marvin personality has very little to do with our playoff woes instead it has to do with the fact that when plays needed to be made they weren't.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hue Jackson fed up with Bungles image..... - J24 - 06-20-2015, 12:16 AM