Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hue Jackson fed up with Bungles image.....
(06-21-2015, 11:37 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Actually what you said was that the Bengals had made NO MOVES at all.

I am through playing this game.  I can tell my your member name that you are nothing more than a troll, but you are not even very good at that.  Good trolls at least try to make realistic comments to stir the pot.  Yours are just silly.

Oh fred....Lighten up an relax....ffs man.  I know you don't work for the Bucs and have no real knowledge of why they cut him.  I was just trying to get you to admit it.   You're just a fan like me who reads and has opinions just like me.  We have no real first hand knowledge and probably are just average joes with regular jobs.

This should be a decent place for fans to talk about the bengals.  But hey, if you do feel like namecalling and attacking somebody here, just take deep breath and step away for awhile.  You'll feel better soon.   Have yourself a wonderful day!  Wink
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hue Jackson fed up with Bungles image..... - 2MinutesHate - 06-22-2015, 12:00 AM