Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hue Jackson fed up with Bungles image.....
(06-22-2015, 04:30 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Of course it is easy to improve a team when you take over a loser like all of these guys did,  but Kelly, Reid, Arians have all failed to win a playoff game with their new teams.

Also funny that you did not mention Chan Gailey, Doug Marone, Mark Trestman, Eric Mangini, Pat Shurmur, Rob Chudzinski, Mike Pettine, Jason Garrett, Rob Marinelli, Jim Schwartz, Mike Mularky, Gus Bradley, Joe Philbin, Leslie Frazier, Lane Kiffen, Tom Cable, Norv Turner, Art Shell, Dennis Allen, Tony Sparano, Steve Spagnuolo, Scott Linehan, Jeff Fisher, Raheem Morris, Greg Shiano, Mike Munchak, Ken whisenhunt, Jim Zorn, Mike Shanahan, or Jay Gruden.

I am not saying that Marvin is a great coach.  If someone could say they had a proven upgrade to replace him with then I would be all for letting him go.  But change just for the sake of change does not fix anything.

The Bengals have rarely been favored to win a playoff game under Marvin.  BUt if we are a 7 point favorite at home like we were against the Chargers and fold again, then I would consider taking a chance on an unknown to replace him.

People tend to forget that we had 10 players on IR in 2013 too. We are always really banged up going into the playoffs. I know people say next man up, but we normally have a lot of key players hurt going into the playoffs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hue Jackson fed up with Bungles image..... - Brownshoe - 06-22-2015, 06:31 PM